Mississippi State University
Mississippi State, Mississippi
SAT/ACT mins: Full admission to Mississippi State University will be granted to high school graduates who complete the required CPC listed above with one of the following:
- A minimum 3.20 grade-point average on the CPC.
- A minimum 2.50 grade-point average on the CPC and a composite score of 16 or higher on the ACT or a combined score of 770 or higher on the SAT.
- A minimum 2.0 grade-point average on the CPC and a composite score of 18 or higher on the ACT or a combined score of 860 or higher on the SAT.
- Standing in the top 50 percent of the class and a composite score of 16 or higher on the ACT or a combined score of 770 or higher on the SAT.
- Satisfy the National Collegiate Athletic Association standards for student-athletes who are full qualifiers under Division I guidelines.
Please see website for information: http://www.admissions.msstate.edu/
SAT or ACT Scores must not be more than: No time limit
LSP Application deadline:One month prior to the first day of class.
Where to find application: Please apply online at www.admissions.msstate.edu/apply.
Freshmen class report date: Please check website for orientation dates www.admissions.msstate.edu
and the start of class http://www.registrar.msstate.edu/Calendars/academiccal.html
Yellow Ribbon participant: Yes.
Will you cover difference between tuition minus GI Bill and cost of in state "state" school tuition? Or do you want to keep it to in-state residents? We will cover tuition minus GI Bill. We can open it to all students in any state.
Do you want to donate additional money to each applicant should the need arise? No.
Processing fees: $40.00
All majors open to Marines? Yes.
Recognize AA degree or any college course work: Please see website for information: http://www.admissions.msstate.edu/
Recognize awarding of college credits via alternative means, e.g., DANTES or CLEP: We do accept credit by examination. For a complete list of these, please see our college catalog at http://www.catalog.msstate.edu/ and see Academic Policies.